If you are an empathetic, caring, and hardworking individual, South West Care would love to have you jump on board and work with a fantastic team of dedicated care workers who put their clients’ needs first. Apply now to join our team in working together to deliver rewarding and incredibly vital community work.
Work close to home
The beautiful thing about being a care worker is that it lends to easier work-life balance, as care work usually does not require you to travel far. South West Care aims to allocate you clients close to where you live so that you do not have to travel very far for work.
We offer a wide array of working hours, including day, evening, overnight and weekend hours. As such, we can allocate you hours that fit between family and/or study commitments. You can tell us how many hours you are available to work per day, and each staff member is supported by knowledgeable and caring coordinators.
South West Care offers competitive rates paid to workers on a weekly basis.
Commitment to employee development
South West Care encourages our team members to develop their skills and competencies through providing valuable training opportunities throughout the year to improve service delivery and understanding of the community’s needs.
Some of the qualifications/skills/resources you will require to be successful in your application as a care worker with South West Care include the following:
- You will need a reliable vehicle (with third party insurance)
- A mobile phone
- A current driver’s licence
- A first-aid certificate, or the willingness to obtain one within the first three months of employment
- You will need some reliable references
- We have additional opportunities available for those who have qualifications in Certificate III in Aged, Home Care, or Disability Care and/or other industry qualifications
All applicants will need to provide a criminal records check, and a working with children’s check.